Search This Blog

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Shades of Neutral










Hey there darling,

We are going a little more casual for today's photo story. Here and there I like to tone down the glam a bit and pair items together that are a little more casual. I love throwing on a pair of black skinny jeans and biker jacket and classic handbag and call it a day. Today was one of those days, a casual Saturday with a lovely pair of thigh highs and a latte to go. 

Today's pairing is perfect for the days you want to look styled and polished, but you're out and about running errands all day. As much as I love dressing up, there are times when I also like dressing down. This is the in-between outfit, you'll never catch me in sweatpants and a hoodie, but more likely in a biker jacket and a pair of ripped denim. 

Here are my outfit details:

Top: H&M
Jacket: Banana Republic (also love this, this and this)
Bottoms: H&M
Boots: Marc Fisher
Ring(s): Oak + Fort (also love thisthis and this); H&M (similar here)

Thank you so much for reading!

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...