Search This Blog

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Living a Dream - Pinstripe and Black Mesh










Hey there lovelies! 

I'm obsessed with this outfit. I've been wearing this black coat non-stop as it goes perfectly with everything. Its just such a staple in my wardrobe and is definitely a must-have item for this season. As it is so heavy and oversized, a perfect contrast to it is a fitted skirt paired with a cute blouse or camisole. This is my go-to style when I wear over-sized layers -- I love wearing fitted items underneath. Can we also take a minute to admire this adorable pinstripe skirt? It is so feminine and chic and I love how perfect it pairs with black.

This Black mesh camisole has also made several appearances recently. When I am shopping for staples, I love finding a trust on everyday basics. I love how the camisole adds such a simple yet chic element to the overall look.

Here are my outfit details:
Top: Aritiza (similar here - also own this one)
Skirt: Banana Republic (similar here and here)
Coat: H&M (similar here and here)
Tights: H&M
Booties: Forever 21 (similar here and here)
Bag: ZAC Zac Posen (similar here)

Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...