Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Surviving the January Blues

Sweater dresses

Happy Thursday! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

As the holiday season is coming to an end, it doesn't mean that jewel tones have to leave just yet! Winter is just getting started and there are fun ways to coordinate fun winter outfits that make the January blues not so blue :)!

This season I'm loving bright reds as they add a touch of colour and life to that dull winter weather.

Sweater dresses are a winter favourite, a comfortable and timeless piece that not only is trendy, but also very classy.

My favourite for they season is suede, especially a long tan suede coat. It goes with absolutely everything and looks so very chic. My go-to idea of beating these January blues is wearing all the great new pieces from my holiday shopping (most of the time I was literally buying things for myself). It fills me with joy wearing brand new things.

I feel that putting the effort to dress your best everyday, will confidence and make you happier.

Remember the fun times and the memories that you've shared in the last few weeks and the time spent with those you cared about. Not only do you have to fight the crowds at department stores, you no longer have to break your budget.

There may no longer be holiday festivities, but there are certainly many more fun winter activities left to do. Enjoy what this season has to offer! My favourite is skating and late night walks at the park (it feels like something out of a New York movie set).

Thanks for stopping by!

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...